Cookies management policy
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files used to store information fragments. Cookies are stored on your device when your browser loads our website. These cookies help us make the site work in a safer way and allow a better user experience. They also help us to analyze the functioning of the site and understand which parts need to be improved.
Like most online services, our website uses proprietary and third-party cookies for various purposes. Proprietary cookies are mainly used for the correct functioning of the site and do not collect any personal identifying user data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly used to control the website performance, to collect basic statistics and understand how you interact with our site, keeping our services safe and improving the user experience.
The cookies defined as necessary are those we use to protect ourselves, for example, from spam in comments. Among these, there are those related to the services:
The cookies that are not essential are those that we use for analysis, to understand the performance of the site and collect statistics on its use. Among these are:
For more information, you can visit the corresponding links to the services policies.
How can you control cookie preferences?
Below there is the list of data that we ask from our users:
– username and ID, associated with the account to log in;
– email address to perform the user registration;
– access to the phone’s photo and video gallery to allow the user to post their profile photo and upload any photos of QR codes of tracked products or documents;
– access to the phone’s camera to scan QR codes of tracked products or documents;
– search history based on scanned QR codes;
– product usage data (e.g., app launches, taps, clicks, scrolling information, music listening data, video views, saved progress in a game, videos, songs, or other information about how the user interacts with the app).
If you decide to request your data to be deleted or to change your preferences for services offered by SEEDS web and mobile applications email us.